Official Jessica Watson BlogSubscribe to Blog RSS feed
We have arrived and everyone off loaded onto their flights, all became quiet!
11.45 hours (Qld time) Read More
We are in Pegasus Bay and everyone has been fishing, cod for dinner tonight!.
0558 hours (Qld time) Read More
Stopped in at Port Pegasus, Stewart Island for Breakfast.
Was bouncy last night.
Position 49.37 S 168.30 E 1045 hours (Qld time) Read More
Its 15 knots with less than a metre sea and a lovely blue sky.
We left Campbell Island this morning at 1100 hours, stopped at Northeast Harbour to look at the old whaling station.
Did all the shore runs and then went for a long walk, wet and windy up the hill but was really good.
We spent the day running everyone back a forth from the beach in the dinghy, there is always a bunch of seals waiting for us to either welcome us or chase us away.
- Only Six Weeks Until Our Exciting Campaign Starts!
- The Mini Fastnet, Turning 18 and World Food Programme Youth Ambassador
- Our Youth Should Have A Voice!
- Study, Ella’s Pink Lady and New Zealand
- Introducing The New Project!
- Bilbies, Bike Rides and Other Events
- Jessica the Bilby!
- Young Australian of the Year & Germany!
- Lion’s Club Fundraiser for the Flood Appeal this Sunday
- Happy New Year, Sailing & QLD Floods